* Photographers are allowed to take photos in the resort’s public space using HAND-HELD equipment only. Equipment cannot extend greater than a 15 inch radius around or above the photographer or subject.
* No free-standing equipment is allowed.
* Photographers and/or equipment cannot block any public area or impede the safe traffic flow of others (entrances, exits, hallways, etc.).
* Absolutely no set up of lighting with light stands, ladders, backdrops, large props/signs on the floor, running cords/wires across the floor, etc. will be allowed in public space areas.
* Photographers and their subjects (attendees in costume) must also respect the hotel environment by not being disruptive or doing anything unsafe (i.e. standing on furniture, climbing into the fountains, hanging items from a light pole, etc.).
* All photographers must have valid Katsucon credentials (attendee badge).
* The use of drones is not permitted.
Guests who violate these rules may be removed from the property at the convention’s discretion.
If you’re a Katsucon attendee (or prospective attendee) with questions regarding this policy, please contact Katsucon Security for assistance at [email protected] (or in person at Convention Security Desk during the convention).