The Panel Request Form has Closed. Thank you for all of your contributions.
- Please be sure to read the Panel Compensation Policy
- Please be sure to read Panel & Workshop General Information
- Please note that in order for a panelist to be considered for a reimbursement they must be pre-registered
- Please note that all panelists who wish to receive a reimbursement will be required to fill out the Panelist Reimbursement Application, this application will open immediately after the convention has ended. Reimbursement applications will be accepted until Tuesday, March 18th, 2014. Panelists will need to have the following information available when applying for a reimbursement: name of panelist (as it was on the Panel Request), name of person who paid for the pre-registration (if different from panelist), order number, date purchased, type of badge, amount paid, percent reimbursement
- Anime Industry Representatives please contact our Industry Liaison, Keith Mayfield
- Anyone who wishes to be considered as a Guest of Katsucon please contact our Guest Department
- When filling out the Panel Request Form please be sure to fill out all required information
- KatsuCon provides 1 projector, 1 screen, speakers and 1 microphone per room. The projectors come with VGA hookup only. Please plan all other technical equipment accordingly.
- Panel Request Forms will be accepted until Friday, November 8th, 2013
- Please be sure to read the Refund Policy
In advance, thank you for all of your panel submissions!! Live Programming will be responding to all applicants as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Live Programming.