Everyone wants Katsucon 19 to be both fun and enjoyable for guests, attendees, and staff, but we also want to respect the wishes of our wonderful hosts at the Gaylord, who have given us quite an awesome convention space.
While we don’t have a “dress code” of sorts, there are a few guidelines that everyone needs to observe when it comes to clothing (or lack thereof). So, please head over to the Attendee Policies page or read on for the details.
- All Attendees must have their private areas covered at all times.
- Material must extend at least one (1) inch above the nipple and below/to the sides of the breast, and at least one (1) inch above the pubic area and below the crotch/buttocks.
- This coverage must remain in place while moving/bending/posing/etc., so if your cosplay (or street clothes) rides up/down, please extend it, find a way to secure it, or wear something under it.
- Shirt coverings must be worn at all times, by both sexes.
- Mesh shirts are allowed if they provide the require coverage of sensitive areas.
- Tape over the nipples will not suffice.
- Capes will not be accepted in place of shirts – if you’re wearing one, please wear a shirt underneath.