- All volunteers must be 16 years of age and over at the start of the convention date.
- Volunteers who are between 16-17 years old must have the Volunteers Parental Permission Form signed and dated.
- All volunteers need to have an attendee’s badge to volunteer. No exceptions can be made.
- Signing up to volunteer means a guarantee of work. Those who sign up to volunteer and not inform the Volunteers Department Head or Assistant Department Head, via email-with the proper subject line-that they are unable to report to work, will not be eligible to sign up for the next year’s volunteers pool.
- All qualified volunteers must meet at the Volunteer’s desk for check in with the staff. Volunteers will receive their Volunteers badge, time card and assignments at the desk.
- Volunteers who show up to any other Katuscon Department without their volunteer documentation to check in for work will be sent to the Volunteers Desk for a sign and assignments.
- Volunteers are required to work all hours they had indicated on the sign-up sheet. Those hours will be your assigned schedule for the weekend.
- By volunteering with Katsucon, you are representing our organization. Should there be any misconduct and you do not abide by the Code of Conduct and all rules/regulations set by Katsucon Entertainment Inc. and the Gaylord Hotel, you will lose any and all incentives earned, no longer be allowed to volunteer with the convention and asked for your badge, and possibly be removed from the convention
- For volunteers staying in convention crash space, assigned hours must be meet; otherwise if not meet, will result in no longer being eligible to return as a volunteer for Katsucon.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]