Katsucon is an all volunteer organization that’s run by folks like you! If you’d like to participate, check out some of our opportunities.
Three Social Media Assistants
- Must be comfortable with social media platforms including facebook, twitter, google+, youtube, and tumblr.
- Availability to post and monitor on social media sites for 10-15 hours over a 5 day period weekly
- Ability to provide reports and statistics to supervisor and leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Will be required to learn some Katsucon policies
- Will be monitoring and responding to comments on Katsucon’s official social media outlets. Will report to supervisor with inquires.
- Must be available during Katsucon event.
Video/Photography ad producer
- Experience in video and photo mediums in the cosplay, anime, convention field
- Experience in audio visual production
- Experience in Graphic design & image editing
- *must submit portfolio
- Will be responisble for creating promotional *****
- Must be available/flexible throughout the year for additional projects.
- Will be responsible for advertisement production
- Must have good communication and social skills
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Require little to no supervision
- Must be willing to learn about the sponsor and their business
- Will be responsible for making sure everything has been taking care of within specifications of the agreement with sponsors. Will be working directly with sponsorship representative at convention.
- Must be available for Thursday-Sunday of Katsucon.